Illumination level: 160 \ 100 kLk
Application: Illumination of the surgical area in surgical operations and diagnostic studies.
The luminaries provides:
1. Regulation of the size of the working area and illumination while maintaining a given color temperature.
2. Automatic switching to built-in backup batteries.
3. Regulation of all parameters using the built-in and wall-mounted control panels .
4. Automatic switching to built-in backup batteries.
5. Automatic battery charging.
6. The ability to use the “endo” mode and the mode of increasing the depth of illumination.
7. It is possible to supply a budget model – with a 5-button film keyboard on the lamp itself to adjust the level of the light area and the size of the light spot (“endo” modes and increasing the depth of illumination are not connected in this version).
|Illumination level: 160 \ 100 kLk||Possible installation of a video camera||Operating time during a power: outage of at least 3 hours.|
|Dimmer||10 — 100%|
|Colour temperature||4500±100 К|
|Color rendering index||not less than 95|
|Light Source Life||60 000 h|
Attention! The manufacturer reserves the right to change the characteristics of the product, its appearance and completeness without prior notice to the client.
If you need help to choose a lamp or if you have questions, write us to email@example.com, or: