Illumination Level: 120 kLk
Built-in emergency power supply:
– Automatic switching to built-in backup batteries.
– Automatic battery charging.
– Operating time during a power outage of at least 3 hours.
Application: Illumination of the surgical area in surgical operations and diagnostic studies.
The luminarie provides:
1. Regulation of the size of the working area and illumination while maintaining a given color temperature using a 5-button membrane keyboard.
2. High quality of light: (spectrum close to the sun, good color transmission , at least 90, lack of radiation in the infrared and ultraviolet regions).
3. Easy to move lighting units, unlimited rotation around vertical axis , reliable fixation in the desired position.
|Dimmer||10 — 100%|
|Colour temperature||4500±100 К|
|Color rendering index||not less than 95|
|Frequency||(50 ± 1) Hz|
|Light Source Life||60 000 h|
Attention! The manufacturer reserves the right to change the characteristics of the product, its appearance and completeness without prior notice to the client.
If you need help to choose a lamp or if you have questions, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org, or: