Electromechanical operating table FAURA 5EM-4 is a reliable and safe design with an electromechanical drive. It is used for a wide range of surgical procedures.
Electromechanical operating table FAURA 5EM-4 is designed to accommodate and ensure the optimal position of the patient during surgical operations. Scope: operating rooms, dressing rooms, examination, gynecological and other offices of polyclinics, clinics and dispensaries. A wide range of accessories allows the table to be used for all types of surgical procedures.
- The electromechanical table has a robust mechanism that produces a minimum of noise when used;
- All movements (except for the leg and head section) are done by activating the electric motors, the table is controlled using the remote control;
- Table base and bed made of austenitic stainless steel;
- Fully radiolucent tabletop;
- The operating table has a built-in battery;
- Mechanical kidney roller as standard;
- Rails for fixing the accessories table 25×10 mm.
Distinctive characteristics of the Faura 5EM-4 electromechanical operating table:
- Radiolucent surface – YES;
- Back section kink – NO;
- Kidney cushion – YES;
- Longitudinal movement – YES;
- Number of panel sections – 4;
- Footrest (Geppel) – 2 pcs;
- Anesthetic screen – 1 pc;
- Armrest with straps fixing straps – 2 pcs;
- Large fixing strap – 1 pc;
- Rectangular clip – 3 pcs;
- Adjustable clip – 2 pcs;
- A set of pillows – 1 set.
5 electric motors:
- Raise / lower;
- Side tilts;
- Tredelenburg / anti;
- Back section;
- Longitudinal movement.
24 MONTH WARRANTY
|Specifications||Operating electromechanical table FAURA 5EM-4|
|Total length of the table panel||Not less than 2050 mm|
|Table Panel Width||Not less than 530 ± 20 mm|
|Minimum table height||Max 650 mm|
|Maximum table height||Not less than 950 mm|
|Trendelenburg / AntiTrendelenburg||Not less than 30 ° / 30 °|
|Side Tilt||Not less than 15 ° / 15 °|
|Head Section Tilts (Up / Down)||Not less than 60 ° / 90 °|
|Leg Tilt (Up / Down)||Not less than 15 ° / 90 °|
|Extending the leg sections||Not less than 90 ° each section|
|Back Section Tilts (Up / Down)||Not less than 85 ° / 20 °|
|Raising the kidney roll||Not less than 120 mm|
|Move horizontally (Sliding)||Not less than 300 mm|
|Power Options||220V ± 20V and 50 Hz ± l Hz.|
|Built-in backup battery||Availability|
|Table capacity||Not less than 250 Kg|
|Delivery within RF and CIS||Yes|
*** The information presented on the site is for advertising purposes, for up-to-date information on the design of the product and its technical characteristics, please contact the sales department!