Mechano-hydraulic operating table Faura 6EG-4 is a reliable and safe design with a mechano-hydraulic drive. It is used for a wide range of surgical procedures.
Mechanohydraulic operating table Faura 6EG-4 – designed to accommodate and ensure the optimal position of the patient during surgical operations. Scope: operating rooms, dressing rooms, examination, gynecological and other offices of polyclinics, clinics and dispensaries. A wide range of accessories allows the table to be used for all types of surgical procedures.
- Reliable and simple control mechanism;
- Mechanical hydraulic control of the tabletop lifting is carried out by pressing the pedal;
- Leg and head sections are adjustable with levers, with minimal force, as air springs are used to raise / lower;
- Table surface is radiolucent;
- All exposed metal surfaces are stainless steel;
- Rails for attaching accessories 25×10 mm.
Distinctive characteristics of the Faura 6EG-4 mechanohydraulic operating table:
- Raise / lower – foot operated hydraulic cylinder;
- Side reclines, Tredelenburg / anti, Back section – mechanical drive;
- Radiolucent surface – YES;
- Back section kink – NO;
- Kidney cushion – NO;
- Number of panel sections – 4;
- Longitudinal movement – NO;
- Footrest (Geppel) – 2 pcs;
- Anesthetic screen – 1 pc;
- Armrest with straps fixing straps – 2 pcs;
- Large fixing strap – 1 pc;
- Rectangular clip – 3 pcs;
- Adjustable clip – 2 pcs;
- A set of pillows – 1 set.
24 MONTH WARRANTY
|Specifications||Mechanohydraulic operating table Faura 6EG-4|
|Total length of the table panel||Not less than 2050 mm|
|Table Panel Width||Not less than 500 mm|
|Minimum table height||Max 650 mm|
|Maximum table height||Not less than 950 mm|
|Trendelenburg / AntiTrendelenburg||Not less than -30 ° / + 30 °|
|Side Tilt||Not less than 15 ° / 15 °|
|Head Section Tilts (Up / Down)||Not less than + 60 ° / -90 °|
|Leg Tilt (Up / Down)||Not less than + 30 ° / -90 °|
|Extending the leg sections||Not less than 90 ° each section|
|Back Section Tilts (Up / Down)||Not less than + 75 ° / + 45 °|
|Power Options||220V ± 20V and 50 Hz ± l Hz.|
|Table capacity||Not less than 250 Kg|
|Delivery within RF and CIS||Yes|
|Built-in backup battery||No|
*** The information presented on the site is for advertising purposes, for up-to-date information on the design of the product and its technical characteristics, please contact the sales department!