Mechanical operating table Faura 6EM-4 is a reliable and safe design with a mechano-hydraulic drive. It is used for a wide range of surgical procedures.
Mechanical operating table Faura 6EM-4 is designed to accommodate and ensure the optimal position of the patient during surgical operations. Scope: operating rooms, dressing rooms, examination, gynecological and other offices of polyclinics, clinics and dispensaries. A wide range of accessories allows the table to be used for all types of surgical procedures.
- Reliable and simple control mechanism.
- Mechanical hydraulic control of the tabletop lifting is carried out by pressing the pedal;
- Leg and head sections are adjustable with levers, with minimal force, as air springs are used to raise / lower;
- The table surface is made of stainless austenitic steel and is completely radiolucent;
- The table mattress is made of the latest generation of anti-static materials using the “memory foam” technology;
- Rails for attaching accessories 25×10 mm.
Distinctive characteristics of the operating table of mechanical Faura 6EM-4:
- Raise / lower – foot operated hydraulic cylinder.
- Side reclines, Tredelenburg / anti, Back section – mechanical drive.
- Radiolucent surface – YES.
- Back section kink – NO.
- Kidney cushion – YES.
- Number of panel sections – 4.
- Longitudinal movement – NO.
- Footrest (Geppel) – 2 pcs.
- Anesthetic screen – 1 pc.
- Armrest with straps fixing straps – 2 pcs.
- Large fixing strap – 1 pc.
- Rectangular clip – 3 pcs.
- Adjustable clip – 2 pcs.
- A set of pillows – 1 set.
24 MONTH WARRANTY
|Specifications||Operating table mechanical Faura 6EM-4|
|Total length of the table panel||Not less than 2050 mm|
|Table Panel Width||Not less than 500 mm|
|Minimum table height||Not more than 670 mm|
|Maximum table height||Not less than 970 mm|
|Trendelenburg / AntiTrendelenburg||Not less than 30 ° / 30 °|
|Side Tilt||Not less than 20 ° / 20 °|
|Head Section Tilts (Up / Down)||Not less than 60 ° / 75 °|
|Leg Tilt (Up / Down)||Not less than 15 ° / 90 °|
|Extending the leg sections||Not less than 90 ° each section|
|Back Section Tilts (Up / Down)||Not less than 70 ° / 30 °|
|Power Options||220V ± 20V and 50 Hz ± l Hz.|
|Table capacity||Not less than 250 Kg|
|Delivery within RF and CIS||Yes|
|Raising the kidney roll||Not less than 120 mm|
*** The information presented on the site is for advertising purposes, for up-to-date information on the design of the product and its technical characteristics, please contact the sales department!