- Ischemic heart disease;
- Diseases of the respiratory and digestive organs;
- Peripheral vascular disease;
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system (including osteochondrosis);
- Diseases of the peripheral and central nervous system;
- Diseases of the urinary and reproductive system.
A low-frequency magnetic field improves tissue blood supply, accelerates vascularization, epithelialization of ulcerative surfaces, wound healing, and reparative regeneration.
Physiotherapy apparatus “Polyus-2M” for low-frequency magnetotherapy is an effective remedy against itching, edema, various inflammations, as well as for improving trophism. The device “Polyus-2M” is used in physiotherapy departments of medical, medical and preventive institutions.
Purpose: therapeutic effect of a low-frequency magnetic field on any part of the patient’s body.
The shape of the current supplying the inductors: sinusoidal, pulsating.
Technical characteristics of physiotherapy equipment
|Low-frequency magnetic therapy “Pole-2M”|
|Magnetic field type||Sinusoidal, pulsating|
|Number of channels||2|
|Highest amplitude value of magnetic induction, mT|
|When powered with sinusoidal current||50|
|With ripple current||75|
|Number of steps of magnetic induction intensity||4|
|Types of inductors||solenoid
rectangular (working surface 20 cm2)
round (working surface 100 cm2)
|Number of inductors||7|
|Inductors operating mode||Continuous, intermittent|
|Duration of messages and pauses in intermittent mode, s||2|
|Power supply ripple current frequency, Hz||10, 17, 25, 50|
|AC Power||220V 50Hz|
|Power consumption from the mains, VA||150|
|Machine version||mobile, cart|
Magnetotherapy and its properties
Magnetotherapy is a method of treating a wide variety of diseases, which is based on the effect of a magnetic field on the human body.
The fundamental difference of magnetic therapy from other methods of physiotherapy is the effect on the whole body as a whole, simultaneous positive effect on the endocrine, nervous, lymphatic and cardiovascular systems , as well as on redox processes in the body and metabolism.
Magnetic fields relieve pain and inflammation, reduce swelling in tissues, reduce the activity of the blood coagulation process, stimulate regenerative processes in tissues (especially in bone and cartilage) and improve their nutrition.
Magnetic therapy is a safe method of physical therapy
Indications for magnetic therapy
Magnetotherapy is necessary for the following diseases:
- Mild to moderate rheumatoid arthritis;
- Psoriatic arthropathy;
- Slow healing fractures, wounds and trophic ulcers;
- Chronic venous insufficiency and thrombophlebitis;
- Consequences of burns;
- Allergic and itchy dermatoses;
- Women’s chronic inflammatory diseases in the acute stage;
- IHD (initial degree of angina);
- Stage I and II hypertension;
- Atherosclerosis and other head problems;
- Neuroses and insomnia;
- Subacute and chronic eye inflammations;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer both during remission and during an exacerbation and gastritis, inflammation and dyskinesia