Illumination level: 160 \ 120 kLx
Application: Illumination of the operating field during surgical operations and diagnostic studies .
The luminaire provides:
1. Regulation of the size of the working field and illumination while maintaining the specified color temperature.
2. Automatic switching to built-in backup batteries.
3. Adjustment of all parameters using built-in and wall-mounted controllers .
4. Automatic switching to built-in backup batteries.
5. Automatic battery charging.
6. Ability to use “endo” mode and the mode of increasing the depth of illumination.
7. Delivery of a budget model is possible – with a 5-button membrane keyboard on the luminaire itself for adjusting the level of the light field and the size of the light spot (the “endo” modes and increasing the depth of illumination in this version are not connected).
|Illumination level: 160 \ 120 kLx||Possibility to install a video camera||At least 3 hours|
|Dimming||10 – 100%|
|Color Temperature||4500 ± 100 K|
|Color Rendering Index||no less than 95|
|Frequency||(50 ± 1) Hz|
|Light source life||60,000 hours|